• Scent: tea tree and bergamot
• Mess Free: no more messy powder, no need to mix.
• Coconut Milk: activated with water, this nourishing non-comedogenic (won’t cause breakouts) is a known anti-inflammatory.
• Activated Charcoal: highly adsorbent (different to absorbent). Means it chemically attracts impurities, locking them away. A win for your skin!
• Kaolin Clay: when activated with water, holds a slight electrical charge. This charge is said to act like a magnet, drawing impurities out of the skin.
• Coconut Oil: highly moisturising
• Tea Tree & Bergamot Oils: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, great for fighting acne
How to use:
Gently massage onto wet skin, to create a creamy lather. Remove after 5-10 minutes with a face cloth and water. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. To keep your cleansing balm bar dry & increase its life span, store on a soap dish.
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Charcoal Powder (Activated Charcoal), Citrus Aurantium Bergamica (Bergamot) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene